The Great Big Pumpkin Carving Competition.
It’s that time of year again - when adults can dress up like their children and go around scaring everyone.
Last year we hosted our first Pumpkin Carving competition and it was such fun. We are doing it again this year, and this is how it works.
1. Every member of the Chamber of Commerce, irrespective of type of business, can participate. Members who do not have window property on Purchase street - we can accommodate you and place your creations in a store that does.
2. I will purchase the pumpkins one Wednesday 16. Cost will be $5 per pumpkin. A contribution would be nice, but is not necessary.
3. I do not have the space to store these pumpkins so when I send out the email saying they are ready for collection please join the rush and come to Wine at Five to pick them up. You can buy as many as you wish.
4. All pumpkins must be on display by October 30. Preferably before. At 5.30 on the 30th a group of judges will walk the street and vote on the best 3 pumpkins.
5. The winners will be announced and Wine at Five will step up and donate a 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize. Gift certificates for $45, $30 and $15. If any other store/ business would like to offer up a prize please get in touch. I am sure that the more prizes are given out the more participation we will have!~
Any questions please call Cai Palmer - Wine at Five - 914-921 5950