Rye Chamber of Commerce Membership Form
Please fill out the form below
As a member of the Rye Chamber of Commerce, you receive:
• Monthly meetings for members to network and gather information
• Yearly Sidewalk Sale every July – collaborative advertising for members
• Holiday event on Thanksgiving weekend to promote our shopping district for the holidays and provide fun for kids and families
• Annual scholarship effort to raise funds for a Rye high school student who works
for a Rye merchant. Must work 10 hours a week, for at least 6 months and receive
a written recommendation from their supervisor as well as write a one-page essay
about their work experience. Up to $5000 has been awarded.
• Visitor’s Guide/Map is produced each year and chamber members are featured
and placed on map. It is a very professional marketing tool for our members.
• Maintain a strong relationship with City Hall
• Beautification of the Central Business District is a top priority – work closely
with Garden Clubs-also work with DPW to hang lanterns and wreaths for the
• We sponsor the Farmers Market which is held every Sunday in the lot off of
Theodore Fremd and behind Chase Bank – 8:30am to 2pm from June through December
Won’t you join us today? The more our numbers grow, the stronger our organization can become.
The Central Business District is expanding and many different areas of Rye have become destination points for shoppers and those that need services. There are many issues that come before us – won’t you add your voice to ours and become a member of the Chamber?